- For more information about our Lysine Acetylsalicylate Powder for Injection
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking lysine acetylsalicylate.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery should be avoided if you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache.
Do NOT use lysine acetylsalicylate if:
- You are under 18 years old;
- You have hemophilia or any other blood clotting or bleeding problems;
- You have severe liver problems;
- You have severe kidney disease.
There is little evidence with regards to the use of lysine acetylsalicylate during pregnancy or breastfeeding, so consult your doctor or health care professional before taking lysine acetylsalicylate.