Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before having tranexamic acid.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery should be avoided until you know how you react to it.
Do NOT use tranexamic acid if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in tranexamic acid;
- You have blood clots, a history of blood clots, or conditions that may increase your risk of blood clots, you have bleeding in the brain, blood in the urine, or bleeding related to kidney problems;
- You have a disturbance of color vision;
- You have irregular menstrual bleeding of unknown cause;
- You are using birth control that contains estrogen and a progestin;
- You are using medicine to help your blood clot.
Use of tranexamic acid during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not approved. Consult your doctor or health care professional before having tranexamic acid. Tranexamic acid should be used during lactation only if clearly needed.
Tranexamic acid is excreted into human milk at a concentration of about one-hundredth of the corresponding serum concentrations.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise.
Interested in more Products?
For more antifibrinolytic, you can also check the following related product: