Any procedure involving the use of PRP imposes zero risk of infection or other side effects because the platelets come from patient’s own blood. When taking PRP do not take any anti-inflammatory medications. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected in the patient’s own platelets to heal injured tendons, muscles, joints and ligaments. PRP injections functions as patient’s own healing system for improving musculoskeletal problems.
Interested in more Products?
For more test kits, you can also check the following related products:
- Easy to use, only one step process to inject the extracted blood from a patient to a device;
- Features a vacuum filled, internally coated glass tube designed to prevent platelets from ‘sticking’ to tube walls.
Start by carefully injecting 1.5ml ACD-A into the syringe. First, take the cap out from the 3-way valve and it should be kept covering the bottom of the RBC chamber. Continue by extracting the blood into the syringe. Then, mix the blood with ACD-A in the syringe, and inject the blood in the syringe to the device.
Secondly, push the cap to the bottom of the RBC chamber to cover, and centrifuge the AdvaCare PRP under 3.850RPM for the first time for 7 minutes. After, turn the blood cell chamber cap to adjust the RBC level till the blue line and close the RBC locking bar.
Centrifuge the AdvaCare PRP under 3.850RPM for the second time for 8 minutes. In the end, carefully extract the plasma at the plasma extraction point.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma should be put into the same patient from whom the blood was drawn;
- Storage at between 1°C to 40°C ;
- Do not use products if pouch is damaged;
- Do not re-sterilize and do not attempt to clean this product.;
- Do not use tubes after their expiration date.