- This is newer technology which is rapid, sensitive, and specific;
- This technology is portable, automatic, and easily disposable;
- The sensitivity and specificity is fully validated and currently fulfill the basic requirement of rapid diagnostic test;
- They cover are available, affordable, and able to be used as a point of care test.
Allow the test kit to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it within 1 hour. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
For serum or plasma specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 75μL) to the specimen area, and start the timer.
For venipuncture whole blood specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of whole blood (approximately 75μL) to the specimen area, and then add 1 drops of buffer and start the timer.
Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Results will appear in 10-12 minutes.
Interpretation of the results after 20 minutes is not recommended.
- This kit is designed for in vitro use only. Eating, drinking, or smoking in the area where the specimens or kits are handled is not advisable;
- Standard precautions for handling infectious agents should be observed when using this kit;
- Wear standard protective clothing such as a lab coat and disposable gloves when handling specimens and assay reagents in accordance with local regulations;
- Wash hands thoroughly after use;
- In the case of wash solution contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.