1.1cm - 1.2cm;1.2cm - 1.3cm;1.3cm - 1.4cm
EconoDry (Regular Flow);XtraDry (Heavy Flow);UltraDry (Extra Heavy Flow)
With Applicator;Without Applicator
8 pieces/bag;16 pieces/bag;32 pieces/bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of tampons.
The StayDry™ brand of Tampons, manufactured in multiple sizes, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
The primary function of tampons is to absorb menstrual discharge that is emitted during the regular menstrual cycle. Constituents of menstrual flow include blood, mucosal tissue, and microorganisms such as bacteria. AdvaCare’s tampons are specially designed to be highly breathable and absorbent. Also, our tampons are equipped with an applicator that ensures maximum comfort for the wearer and a leak guard that helps to stop leaks before they happen while simultaneously channeling potential leaks back into the core.
AdvaCare’s tampons are individually wrapped, provide maximum odor-free protection and are manufactured by following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more Incontinence & Urology, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF TAMPONS
- Provide maximum leak and odor-free protection;
- Equipped with an applicator designed for comfortable tampon insertion;
- Each tampon is individually wrapped, which offers a quick and discreet disposal mechanism;
- Relatively inexpensive, and safe to use.
To ensure a more comfortable fit, please make sure that you use the correct size and absorbency of a tampon, which is dependent on the frequency of menstrual discharge and its amount.
To insert, hold the applicator firmly with your thumb and middle finger, then with the removal string hanging down, slowly insert the outer tube into your vagina at a slight upward tilt. Gently keep sliding the applicator all the way into your vagina, until your fingers touch your body.
Using your index finger, push the inner tube all the way into the outer tube until the ends of both tubes are even. To remove the applicator, firmly hold on to the outer tube and pull it out gently.
Tampons vs Sanitary Pads
It is mostly up to the persons and they openess to experience different solutions. Naturally most girls start out using sanitary pads, but some go straight to tampons. In the end the most important thing is that user feel comfortable wearing one rather than the other.
On the tampon side, there is the comfort of invisible protection and that can be worn with any outfit.
- Do not reuse tampons. Once used, the product is not fit to be salvaged for further use, as sterility cannot be retained. Re-using of tampons can also result in infections being developed due to the buildup of microorganisms present in the menstrual discharge, such as bacteria;
- Promptly and safely dispose of any tampons that have touched a potentially contaminated surface and do not use them;
- Tampons must be frequently changed, to avoid infections emerging from the accumulation of bacteria or the development of the rare but potentially fatal toxic shock syndrome;
- Do not use a tampon if the packaging or seal has been tampered with in any way.