AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Choline Chloride premix.
Choline chloride premix is a vitamin product used as an additive used in animal feed. It contains vitamin B4, and is generally an essential component as it helps to prevent perosis in poultry.
Chemically it is a precursor of acetylcholine which influences the transmission of impulses from nerves to muscles. It is also used as a source of methyl groups.
It plays a vital role in building and maintaining cell structures, ensuring the proper functioning of the nervous system, prevents the accumulation of fat in liver and kidneys, builds lecithin, and are essential for the overall health and performance of the animals etc.
Choline chloride premix has many other functions which include:
- Prevents the accumulation of fatty in livers and kidneys and avoid its pathological changes;
- Increases the growth rate and laying rate of fowls and increase the survival rate of piglets;
- Enhances the disease resistance ability in the animals;
- Increases the growth and survival rate of fishes and promote it’s reproductive ability;
- Promotes healthy nervous system in the animals.
As with all veterinary products some unwanted effects can occur. Always consult veterinary physician or animal care specialist for medical advice before use.
No side effects have been detected yet, if you notice any serious effects or other effects not mentioned on the package, please inform your veterinary surgeon.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please seek veterinary medical treatment immediately.