Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before having a glucose injection.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery is okay.
Do NOT use glucose injection if:
- You have ischaemic heart disease;
- You already have too much glucose in your blood;
- You are severely dehydrated and allergic to corn or corn products.
Use of Glucose injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding should be discussed with your doctor. Consult your doctor or health care professional before having a glucose injection.
The dose will vary with the condition of the patient. Enough is given to overcome the shortage of glucose.
Before you have a glucose injection, if you are conscious you should tell your doctor if you:
- Have ischaemic heart diseas;
- Are a diabetic;
- Are an asthmatic;
- Are an alcoholic;
- Have any other illness;
- Are taking any medicine and what they are;
- Have kidney disease;
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to glucose;
- Are allergic to corn or corn products;
- Are pregnant;
- Are breast feeding.
Interested in more Products?
AdvaCare also offers different forms for Glucose, discover a few of them here below: