Step 1: Unpacking of the product
- Peel the blister pack;
- Organize all content of blister pack near to you to ease the sampling operation;
- Peel the swab pack and begin the sampling procedure.
Step 2: Perform Sampling
- For Nasopharyngeal Route: 1) Insert the swab into nostril, 2) reach the nasopalatine duct gently, 3) allow swab to stay for a while and slowly rotate while exit;
- For Oropharyngeal Route: 1) Insert the swab into pharyngeal tonsils and the posterior pharyngeal wall, 2) swab designed area thoroughly, 3) slowly remove swab.
Step 3: Collecting Specimen Swab
- Open transportation tube and hold steady tube sealing cap between little finger and hand palm;
- Immerse the swab in the tube containing sampling solution;
- Stir quickly swab into sampling solution (with the help of the glass beads) then discard tail of swab.
Step 4: Sealing for Transportation
- Quickly tighten tube cap to avoid contamination;
- Make sure to prevent leaking on the outer side wall of the PP transportation tube;
- Put the tube into biohazard bag for safe transportation.
Important Notice for Distributors
We, at AdvaCare, have been working around the clock to address this global pandemic, with a special focus on the early detection of COVID-19, to expedite development of our revolutionary testing solution. We stand on the front lines in the fight against novel coronavirus (COVID-19)!
As AdvaCare production lines are running at full capacity to meet demand, delivery times are according to when orders are placed.
Contact us today to Receive Prices, Specifications and Shipment Schedule.