Glass Blood Collection Tube
This is the most common specification for this product.
- Medical Standard;
- Safe and sterile.
PET Blood Collection Tube
Lighter and shatter-proof solution to standard glass tubes.
- Highly resistant PET;
- Light weight.
- Blood Collection Tubes are lightweight, portable, and easy to use;
- Tubes come in a variety of sizes, types, volumes, materials, and caps in order to meet the differing needs of individuals and healthcare professionals everywhere;
- The tubes are affordable and widely available.
Blood collection tubes may be coated with anticoagulants to keep blood from clotting after being drawn and stored inside the tube. Tight seals preserve sample integrity.
- Blood should be aspirated to the marked position on the label of the tube;
- When you use a disposable syringe to collect blood, remove a needle from the syringe first and pour the blood slowly to the side wall after opening the cap;
- Carefully remove Luer Adapter, Scalp Vein Set, Needle and so on after collecting blood to avoid needle stick. Contaminous disease such as AIDS, Hepatitis caused by needle stick can be prevented by wearing protective clothing and gloves;
- Used Luer Adapter, Scalp Vein Set, Needle should be discarded;
- Do not reuse blood collection tubes;
- Standard precautions for handling infectious agents should be observed when collecting blood;
- Wear standard protective clothing such as a lab coat and disposable gloves when handling specimens in accordance with local regulations;
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after use;
- Tubes and specimens should be discarded as biohazard waste;
- Do not transfer material from a syringe to a tube;
- Do not use AccuQuik Blood Collection Tubes after expiration date;
- Do not use if the cap disengaged from the tube;
- Do not use if there is any foreign matter in the tube;
- Do not use if there is any breakage on the tube wall;
- Do not use if there is any visual water drop in the dried tube;
- The solution in the citrate tube presents discoloration or precipitates;
- Avoid exposure to the direct sunlight.