1 Piece/PE Bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Guidewires.
The AccuPoint™ brand of guidewires, available in various shapes and lengths, are internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s guide wires are used mainly by medical professionals to gain ureteral access to establish a track and to assist in the placement, replacement, and exchange of medical devices during urological and interventional procedures.
Our guide wires are sterile, non-pyrogenic and are made specially from high quality stainless steel, utilizing a sophisticated construction process combined with the added precision and design needed for today’s advanced and complex medical procedures and are intended for use with diagnostic and therapeutic catheters as well as interventional devices with the coronary and peripheral vasculature.
AccuPoint guide wires are manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more injection instruments, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF GUIDE WIRES
- Specially designed straight tipped and curved tipped guidewires which provide better control options for medical professionals;
- Allow smooth navigation by physicians due to the smooth lubricated hydrophilic coating.
Below is the suggested procedure:
- Carefully open the package and place the medical contents on a sterile field.
- Prepare the patient’s skin and drape in area of anticipated venipuncture.
- By using a small gauge needle and syringe, locate the vessel.
- Observe for flashback by inserting appropriate gauge introducer needle into vessel.
- Carefully flush the guidewire with sterile heparinized normal saline or any other isotonic solution of the same composition, then insert the desired tip of the guidewire through the introducer needle into vessel. After, start advancing the guidewire to required depth slowly. Note that if resistance is met while advancing a guidewire, you must stop to determine the cause of the resistance before proceeding.
- Remove the introducer needle by holding the guidewire in place.Make sure to avoid withdrawing the guidewire back into the cannula, the cannula should always be removed first.
- After the guidewire is positioned in place, carefully follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer of the introducer, catheter or other devices.
- This procedure should only be undertaken by meticulously trained professionals;
- Routine inspections of the guidewires should be conducted regularly before being used, should any irregularities be discovered, the guidewires should be disposed of;
- Extra handling of the guidewire should be taken into account as a result of the wire’s delicate and fragile nature.