Self-Sealing Injection Port
Distal Male Luer Lock Connector w/ Recessed Luer Taper;Octagonal Distal Male Luer Lock Connector w/ Recessed Luer Taper
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Heparin Caps.
The AccuPoint™ brand of heparin caps, available in multiple colors with a range of features, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s heparin caps (also known as injection stoppers) are devices used with non-ported IV Cannula to avoid infections. As a matching connector to various blood transfusion devices on the market, our heparin caps are used for injection into the medicinal tube. When using a heparin cap, medicine can be injected by a syringe with a needle through the catheter to the patient without unscrewing it.
Our heparin caps (injection stoppers) are latex-free, sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and are made from high-quality medical grade silicone rubber used to administer sterile injectable fluids such as pharmaceutical agents, with the use of a syringe and the hypodermic needle. AccuPoint heparin caps (injection stoppers) are manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Attached to infusion or transfusion sets for adding medicine, heparin caps can also be connected with IV catheter to inject heparin for anti-coagulation.
Interested in more Products?
For more injection instruments, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF HEPARIN CAPS
- Prevents cross-contamination infections and increases security during infusions;
- It can withstand pressure up to 20kpa, and does not leak continuously;
- Easy to install and uninstall;
- Comes with a wide range of connectors;
- Features an international Luer connector, which offers excellent biocompatibility.
- Always read the instructions carefully before using the product. In the event that the product is being used in conjunction with other manufacturers’ components, also read their user manual;
- Use proper aseptic techniques while handling product to prevent contamination from pathogens;
- Carefully inspect device prior to use to verify that no damage has occurred;
- Always use a new heparin cap, our equipment is meant for single patient use only;
- Do not reuse, reprocess or resterilize.