Attached to infusion or transfusion sets for adding medicine, heparin caps can also be connected with IV catheter to inject heparin for anti-coagulation.
Interested in more Products?
For more injection instruments, you can also check the following related products:
- Prevents cross-contamination infections and increases security during infusions;
- It can withstand pressure up to 20kpa, and does not leak continuously;
- Easy to install and uninstall;
- Comes with a wide range of connectors;
- Features an international Luer connector, which offers excellent biocompatibility.
- Always read the instructions carefully before using the product. In the event that the product is being used in conjunction with other manufacturers’ components, also read their user manual;
- Use proper aseptic techniques while handling product to prevent contamination from pathogens;
- Carefully inspect device prior to use to verify that no damage has occurred;
- Always use a new heparin cap, our equipment is meant for single patient use only;
- Do not reuse, reprocess or resterilize.