FIXED LUER ADAPTOR
- Most common Specification;
- Precise and with enhanced grip.
ROTATING LUER ADAPTOR
- Higher accuracy in injection and aspirations procedurs;
- Available as male or female luer adaptor.
Specially designed for a more comfortable and accurate use for one-hand operations. Their characteristic plunger and barrel are designed for consistent movements – which does not requires as much force to use – for an easier and smoother injections and aspirations.
- The clear cylinder barrel allows for exceptional clarity;
- The solid plunger body maintains stability and durability under pressure;
- Rotating and fixed luers ensure flexibility and confidence in the connection of the luer;
- The specially designed safety space greatly reduces the risk of air bubbles getting into the catheter during procedure.
Keep the needle and syringe sterile. Check that the package is well sealed or that the cap of the needle and the piston cap hasn’t been previously removed or opened. Avoid using the syringes if the packaging is damaged. A syringe that isn’t sterilized properly is a potential source of diseases, avoid it at all costs. For the use, take the following steps:
- Using aseptic technique, open the package containing the syringe;
- Inspect the device before use to verify that no damage has occurred during transit;
- To prepare the syringe, using one or two hands, pump the piston back and forth several times to ensure that the piston moves smoothly;
- To fill the syringe, pull the plunger back;
- Connect the syringe head to the female Luer by turning the syringe clockwise.
- Do not over-tighten. Do not use any instrument to tighten connections;
- To inject, push the syringe plunger, injecting the appropriate amount of fluid.
- Always read the instructions carefully before using the product. In the event that the product is being used in conjunction with other manufacturers’ components, also read their Instructions before the use;
- Use proper aseptic techniques while handling product to prevent contamination from pathogens;
- Meticulously inspect device prior to use to verify that no damage has occurred;
- AdvaCare control syringe is for single patient use only. Do not re-use, re-process or re-sterilize.