Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Trace Elements Growth Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Contains organic absorbable trace elements which are easy to digest;
- Supports the pet’s immune system and protects against oxidative stress;
- Formulated by our holistic veterinarian;
- This product was made in a USFDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients;
- Easy to administer.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Trace Elements Growth Support, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given by mouth in the form of a chewable tablet, soft chewable tablet or soluble powder once per day. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. It is enjoyable to the taste. Long term use is recommended for best results.
- The product is for animal use only and should only be used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Note that most commercial foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already;
- Do not use at the same time with other mineral supplements or vitamins, in order not to upset the balance of the formula.