AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Libido Support syrup.
Healthy sexual life is essential for every adult well-being and happiness. However, modern lifestyles leave many stressed, influencing libido levels and putting a strain on physical and psychological health of the individual or a couple.
Our Libido Support Syrup formula has been scientifically formulated to help maintain a healthy libido levels of adult individuals to safeguard sexual and reproductive health functions in men and women.
AdvaLife Libido Support Syrup brings a combination of nutrients, herbal extracts and naturally occurring plant extracts:
- Herba Epimedii: A Chinese herb extract known in Traditional Chinese medicine for helping with impotence, restoring sexual function in men, as well as improving mid-cycle menstrual bleeding.
- Ginseng: Used as “adoptogen” to increase energy, longevity, and vitality. Ginseng Extract is used to better cope with mental and physical stress.
- White Atractylodes Rhizome: Helps increase the number of hormone receptors on cells in the reproductive organs.
- Poria Cocos: An edible medicinal mushroom belonging to dry sclerotium of polyporaceae fungi Poria cocos is used to promote immune health and prevent insomnia and anxiety.
- Rehmannia: The roots of the plants are used to treat diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, anemia, fever, weakened bones (osteoporosis), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and allergies.
- Licorice: A herb that improves blood flow and stimulates libido trough smell, as well as help improve the serum testosterone levels.
- Cordyceps Sinensis: Helps treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low sex drive.
- Semen Astragali Complanati and Semen Allii Tuberosi: Help increase libido and ensures sexual endurance.
- Cynomorium songaricum: A flowering perennial plant used in traditional Korean medicine for treatment of male impotence and sexual dysfunction.
- Rhizoma Dioscoreae: Is Chinese Yam used in TMC helps with diarrhea and excessive vaginal discharges.
- Chinese Wolfberry Fruit: Lycium barbarum, that is also known as wolfberry, has been commonly used as an oriental herb in China, and is suggested to be antiaging as well as used for patients who suffered from dysfunctions of sexual desire.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of Libido Support syrup. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include: allergy to skin condition may occur due to hypervitaminosis.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor immediately.