AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Cognitive Support syrup.
Overall well-being is fundamental for normal functioning of neurological and body system. To maintain it in good condition, diet alone usually is not sufficient. To meet the daily necessary nutritional intake needs to keep the cognition in good health, supplementation can play a vital role.
Various nutrients gained from supplements like syrups, play a paramount role in supporting the health of brain and in ensuring ideal cognitive health. Cognitive functions, such as thought, memory and reason, all depend on the disposal of certain compounds in the brain – the activation of these compounds, availability of certain nutrients, and combinations of them, are necessary to enhance cognitive functioning.
Our Cognitive Support Syrup is scientifically formulated to facilitate the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system. It contains brain-boosting vitamins, minerals, as well as beneficial amino and folic acid, in order to improve mental capabilities, straighten focus, alertness and maintain good cognition.
Our Cognitive Support Syrup is a combination of nutrients and compounds that help cognition functions, and it also includes essential vitamins and beneficial amino acids:
- Amino Acid: Help support cognitive function and healthy neurotransmitter activities. Low levels of amino acids were connected with poor brain functions and some of the types of the nutrients are even used for brain injury treatments.
- L-Glutamine: Boosts brain function by increasing glutamic acid and gamma-aminobutyric acid, two of the most important neurotransmitters in the brain. Glutamine is also believed to remove metabolic residue in the brain, acting as a detox and improving brain function.
- Glycine: As a neurotransmitter, glycine both stimulates and inhibits cells in the brain and central nervous system, affecting cognition, as well as mood and appetite.
- Magnesium Chloride: Magnesium protects nerve cells from neurotoxins and may benefit those suffering from depression, anxiety, apathy and headaches. This mineral is also important for the conversion of many B vitamins into their active form, and has been proven to improve long term memory.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid helps make healthy red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body. As low folate blood levels are associated with poor cognitive performance, folic acid can be beneficial for brain function.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin deficiencies could influence memory function and might contribute to age-associated cognitive impairment and dementia, as vitamin B6 plays a role in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters, it can help reduce the risks and improve memory function.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of Cognitive Support syrup. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor immediately.