AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Bone Support syrup.
Bones play an important role in the human body. They provide structure, protect organic, anchor muscles and store calcium. Strong and healthy bones are important for general health and longevity. Therefore, it is important to take care of bone health. Strong bones will ensure lifelong mobility and taking precautions can help to prevent degeneration, fractures, low bone to muscle density and osteoporosis.
To build and maintain strong bone formations, the body requires sufficient amount of essential nutrients: calcium, vitamin D3, manganese, boron, and other minerals.Our Bone Support Syrup provide those essential vitamins and minerals to help maintain normal bone health:
AdvaLife Bone Support Syrup is specifically designed to maintain optimal bone health. It is adequate for both men and women, but can be especially beneficial for woman, who lose bone mass quicker with age than men. Our bone support syrup formula provides essential nutrients needed to maintain bone health:
- Vitamin D3: Cholecalciferol is an active form of Vitamin D which is produced by skin receptors under the exposure of sunlight. D3 is the ideal form of vitamin D because, when compared to D2, it’s the naturally occurring form of the vitamin in the human body. Vitamin D is also required for healthy absorption of calcium in the body, which makes it essential for bone health.
- Calcium: Facilitating in the formation of bones and teeth, this mineral is the most abundant in the body and acts as the building block in bone and muscle formation. Calcium is responsible for preventing the early onset of osteoporosis and also helps in the prevention from post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Magnesium: Essential in proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Zinc: Essential in collagen synthesis that helps provide a structural platform for bone formation.
- Copper: Involved in collagen maturation, this protein helps provide the infrastructure that holds bone together.
- Manganese: A co-factor in the formation of bone collagen and bone cartilage, this key mineral even plays a vital role in bone mineralization – bone metabolism requires this trace mineral.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of Bone Support syrup. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include: hypervitaminosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor immediately.