- Determines both recent and past infection;
- Results within 20 minutes;
- No instruments required;
- Long shelf life;
- Convenient package size.
Firstly, bring the complete test kit and intended sample to room temperature prior to testing. Note, that once the test kit is opened, it should be used within the hour.
Continue by removing the test card from the foil pouch prior to use and label the test card with the patient name or identification number. Add one drop (35μL) of serum/plasma sample using sample dropper into the sample well of the test card. Then, add two drops of buffer (approximately 80μL) to the sample well of the test card and screw the cap vial after use. Allow the reaction to occur during the next 20 minutes.
Read results at 20 minutes. Positive results may appear as early as 5-10 minutes. However, negative results must be confirmed only at 20 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes. Discard the AdvaCare Typhoid IgG/IgM Test Kit immediately after reading results at 20 minutes according to applicable rules and regulations, and consider it potentially infectious.
- Do not reuse test cards;
- Do not use kit beyond the stated expiry date mentioned on the kit;
- The kit should be stored at 2 to 30°C;
- Wear protective clothing;
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.