H Pylori Test Kit (DTD-12S / DTD-12W)
Feces (Cassette only);Serum;Whole Blood
1 strip/pack, 50 packs/box;1 cassette/pack, 25 packs/box;1 cassette/complete set, 1 set/box
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of H Pylori Test Kit.
H Pylori test kit is used to detect the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria. This test is used to diagnose an infection due to the bacteria and to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment. H pylori infection is associated with an increased risk of developing ulcers (peptic ulcer disease), chronic gastritis, and gastric (stomach) cancer. This bacterium can cause gastritis or stomach ulcers which cause inflammation or breaking of the lining of the intestines. Symptoms of these include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, loss of appetite and heartburn. Helicobacter Pylori bacterium is also linked to 60% of people who have stomach cancer. The majority of people who are infected with H Pylori have no related symptoms.
It can be tested with serum, whole blood and feces and is available in the form of a cassette and a strip. Both the cassette and strip test kits are very reliable and the results are produced within 10-15 minutes. Both the kits have a similar level of accuracy but; cassette test kit is robust and user-friendly than strip test kit.
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic used to treat a person who has been tested positive for H Pylori. Some mutations of this bacterium are antimicrobial-resistant; this means that usual antibiotics may not treat the disease and the patient would need higher doses or a change of medication.
Cassette H Pylori Test Kits
This form consists of a round specimen well for adding the sample from the dropper and a result window for reading.
- Quick Results;
- Small specimen needed for test performance;
- Blood/Urine Specimen needed for the test.
Strip H Pylori Test Kits
this form consists of test control band to show the result with an absorbent, stop band which indicates the limit of the contact with the specimen.
- Suitable for laboratory test performance;
- Affordable specification;
- Reliable and displays result quickly.
Interested in more Products?
For more diagnostic detection, you can also check the following related products:
Benefits of H Pylori Test Kit
- This is newer technology which is rapid, sensitive, and specific;
- This technology is portable, automatic and easily disposable;
- The sensitivity and specificity is fully validated and currently fulfill the basic requirement of rapid diagnostic test;
- They are available, affordable, and able to be used as a point of care test.
The H Pylori test kit can be administered using human serum, whole blood, or human stool.
Specimens with extensive particulate should be clarified by centrifugation prior to use.
Do not use specimens with fibrin particles or ones that are contaminated with microbial growth. Human serum, whole blood, and human stool specimens may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 7 days prior to assaying.
For long-term storage, specimens should be kept frozen below -20°C.
Bring specimens to room temperature prior to testing.
Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed prior to testing.
Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly. If specimens are to be shipped, they should be packed in compliance with local regulations covering the transportation of etiologic agents.
- Standard precautions for handling infectious agents should be observed when using this kit;
- Wear standard protective clothing such as a lab coat and disposable gloves when handling specimens and assay reagents in accordance with local regulations;
- Wash hands thoroughly after use;
- In the case of wash solution contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.