Cassette H Pylori Test Kits
This form consists of a round specimen well for adding the sample from the dropper and a result window for reading.
- Quick Results;
- Small specimen needed for test performance;
- Blood/Urine Specimen needed for the test.
Strip H Pylori Test Kits
this form consists of test control band to show the result with an absorbent, stop band which indicates the limit of the contact with the specimen.
- Suitable for laboratory test performance;
- Affordable specification;
- Reliable and displays result quickly.
- This is newer technology which is rapid, sensitive, and specific;
- This technology is portable, automatic and easily disposable;
- The sensitivity and specificity is fully validated and currently fulfill the basic requirement of rapid diagnostic test;
- They are available, affordable, and able to be used as a point of care test.
The H Pylori test kit can be administered using human serum, whole blood, or human stool.
Specimens with extensive particulate should be clarified by centrifugation prior to use.
Do not use specimens with fibrin particles or ones that are contaminated with microbial growth. Human serum, whole blood, and human stool specimens may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 7 days prior to assaying.
For long-term storage, specimens should be kept frozen below -20°C.
Bring specimens to room temperature prior to testing.
Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed prior to testing.
Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly. If specimens are to be shipped, they should be packed in compliance with local regulations covering the transportation of etiologic agents.
- Standard precautions for handling infectious agents should be observed when using this kit;
- Wear standard protective clothing such as a lab coat and disposable gloves when handling specimens and assay reagents in accordance with local regulations;
- Wash hands thoroughly after use;
- In the case of wash solution contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.