Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Oral Hygiene Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Instant fix for stinky breath;
- Completely odorless and tasteless, perfect for picky pets;
- Contains only natural ingredients and is 100% non-toxic;
- Ensures clean teeth and strong gums;
- Recommended by veterinarians.
Oral hygiene Support is a tasteless and odorless liquid that is easily added to your pet’s drinking water (add one teaspoon or 5mL per 1L), or it can be misted into your pet’s mouth twice daily. Use Oral Hygiene Support every time you fill your pet’s bowl. It can be used without any transition period. Long-term daily usage results in fresher smelling breath and healthier teeth and gums. Store concentrated solution at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- The product is for animal use only;
- Keep out of reach of children.;
- Avoid contact with eyes;
- Common side effects of the product may include altered taste, toothache and allergic symptoms, such as rash, itch, swelling, upset stomach;
- Do not use the product if your pet is known to be hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.