Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Itch & Pain Relief supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Formulated by veterinarians;
- Leaves your pet smelling fresh;
- Formulated with natural ingredients;
- Alleviates itchiness and pain;
- Suitable for very sensitive skin.
Before usage, wet your pet’s coat using warm water and apply a small amount of Itch & Pain relief shampoo evenly to your pet’s fur. For better results, massage for 3-5 minutes to allow the shampoo to better penetrate your pet’s fur and reach the skin. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary, but no more than two times in 24 hours, as it can affect pH levels of pets’ skin. Keep your pet warm until dry. The medication will normally begin to correct pet’s skin issues after a few treatments.
- The product is for animal use only;
- Consult your pet’s veterinarian before using the product, as a veterinarian may assist in determining the skin type of a pet and choosing the appropriate product for it;
- The side effects of the product may include the following symptoms: red rashes, itching for a prolonged period of time, swellings, lesions and sores on the skin;
- If the symptoms persist after a few treatments, re-visit your veterinarian and stop using the product;
- Protect pets’ eyes during treatments.