Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using multivitamin soluble powders. If the condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist. Multivitamin soluble powder is not meant for human consumption.
Indications and Usage
- Supply endogenous digestive enzymes and vitamins, improve immunity, prevention of vitamin deficiencies, and improve the feed conversion rate;
- To enhance resistance to all kinds of stress such as stress from climate change, immunization, transportation, loss of appetite, stunned growth and development, etc.;
- It also facilitates from prevention of rickets, fatty liver disease, the onset of peck anus, pecked feather, etc.;
- Regulating intestinal flora, increase appetite and weight gain in the livestock animals.
- Multivitamin soluble powders improve the fertilization and reproduction rate of livestock and poultry similarly increasing the hatching rate followed by enhancing the survival rate of the calves and the cub and uniformity;
- It helps in improving by increasing weight, in livestock and poultry, cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens. It also facilitates in increasing cow milk yield by improving the quality of breast milk;
- It improves the laying rate, egg production peak, improve the quality of eggs, and reduce soft shell eggs and deformity.
Administration and Dosage
General recommended dosage is: 100g per kg bodyweight in poultry and swine in 200 liter drinking water. It is recommended to be taken orally through drinking water.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsen the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before their treatment with multivitamin soluble powders.