AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Multivitamin + Omega-3 Syrup.
Many individuals nowdays suffer from vitamin deficiencies as diet alone can not provide enouch nutrients needed for proper functioning. With suppelemntation we can ensure sufficient levels of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to satisfy daily needs to the body. Adding a supplement such as AdvaLife Multivitamin + Omega-3 syrup to your daily routine can provide many benefits for your overall health.
Our Multivitamin + Omega-3 syrup formula has been scientifically formulated to support overall health and immunity of modern individuals.
Multivitamin + Omega-3 syrup brings a combination of nutrients, including essential vitamins that support different body functions:
- Omega-3 (DHA): Helps in increasing HDL cholesterol levels and lowers triglycerides. It also prevents from plague formation in the walls of the arteries. Omega-3 fatty acids are also important for normal development and growth and help to prevent and manage cardiovascular and heart health. They also improve mental health, including brain development in babies and the prevention of dementia.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): As one of the omega-fatty acids EPA can prevent the blood from clotting easily. These fatty acids also reduce pain and swelling.
- Vitamin A: Helps with normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. It helps organs, such as heart, kidneys and lungs work properly.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and facilites normal immune system function. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D helps normal growth and development of bones and teeth, and improves immunity resistance against certain diseases.
- Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of eye cells from oxidative stress. It is also a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells.
- Vitamin C: Essential for tissue repair, wound healing, bone growth and repair, and healthy skin, vitamin C helps to fight infections and acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage. Vitamin C also helps your body absorb iron.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of Multivitamin + Omega-3 syrup. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include: mild diarrhea, nausea or upset stomach. Allergic reactions can also occur. If they do always seek medical attention.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor immediately.