Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before having sodium bicarbonate tablets.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery is okay as it is unlikely to affect your ability to do so.
Do NOT use sodium bicarbonate tablets if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients;
- Your breathing is faster or slower than usual;
- You have any blood abnormalities;
- You are having difficulty passing urine or are passing more urine than usual;
- You are dehydrated;
- You have high blood pressure;
- You have problems with your liver;
- You have heart problems;
- You are suffering from eclampsia.
There is little evidence with regards to the use of sodium bicarbonate during pregnancy or breast feeding, and so consult your doctor or health care professional before taking sodium bicarbonate tablets.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage.
Some medicine may interact with sodium bicarbonate tablets such as, corticosteroids, medicines used to treat infections, quinidine, amphetamines, ephedrine and pseudoephedrine and potassium supplements. Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with sodium bicarbonate tablets.
Interested in more Products?
AdvaCare also offers different forms for sodium, discover few of them here below: