Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking furosemide.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery should be avoided, as it may cause dizziness.
Do NOT use furosemide if:
- You are allergic to furosemide;
- You have a history of kidney damage or diseases;
- You have a very low level of potassium, sodium or other electrolytes in the blood;
- You are dehydrated;
- You have a low blood pressure;
- You are taking potassium supplements or potassium sparing diuretics for high blood pressure;
- You are breast-feeding;
- You had digitalis poisoning;
- You are having Addisons disease.
Use of furosemide during pregnancy or breast feeding is dangerous. Consult your doctor or health care professional before taking furosemide.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise.
Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with furosemide.
Interested in more Products?
For more diuretics, you can also check the following related products: