- For more information about our Betamethasone Chlorphenamine Maleate Tablets
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before betamethasone and chlorphenamine maleate.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Do NOT use betamethasone and chlorphenamine maleate tablets:
- If you have shown hypersensitivity to any substance or excipient of this product or similar class drugs;
- If you have a systemic mycosis;
- With newborn or premature children;
- If you are taking MAO-Inhibitor drugs.
Strict supervision of the Physician is mandatory before taking betamethasone and chlorphenamine maleate during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage; remember to lower the dosage gradually as the conditions improve. Do not exceed what they advise.
- Adults /children over 12 years old: 1 to 2 tablets four times daily, after meals and at bedtime;
- Children 6 -12 Years: the recommended dosage is ½ tablet three times a day.
Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with others corticosteroids and estrogens, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifampicin, ephedrine, anticoagulants, alcohol, tricyclic antidepressants, barbiturates, anti psycothic, glucocorticoid.