- Features an angled stapler head that allows for the maximum clear view of the wound area for acute and precise staple skin placement;
- Specially designed to be ergonomic. It fits comfortably in your hand for maximum control;
- Staples can be released from any direction, ensuring maximum versatility.
When it is not possible to maintain at least a 6.5mm distance when using staples between the skin surface and underlying bone, vessels or viscera, the use of skin stapler is contraindicated;
Approximate the damaged tissue with forceps. The forceps are pulled together until the tissue edges are opposed and everted. Carefully hold forceps jaws closer to the jaws of the stapler for maximum controllable results;
Gently and carefully place the skin stapler jaws on the skin surface close to the forceps. Align the staple placement arrow with the center of the wound;
When convenient, the stapler may be held lightly on the skin if the greater distance between the back span and tissue surface is desired. Slowly compress the handle and squeeze the trigger to place nad form the staple;
Always lift the stapler straight up after each staple is placed.
- Never reuse or sterilize the disposable skin stapler handle or staples once the package has been opened;
- Do not attempt to reload staples into the stapler;
- The skin stapler is meant to be used for skin closure only of the epidermis and is not intended for use within the body or deeper layers of the dermis.