1.25 cm x 4.5cm;2.5cm x 4.5m;5cm x 4.5m;7.5cm x 4.5m;10cm x 4.5m
1 piece/PE bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Kinesiology Tape.
The StayGuard™ brand of kinesiology tape, available in different materials and sizes, are internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s kinesiology tape is a 100% cotton, hypoallergenic, latex-free, non-restrictive elastic adhesive tape designed to have the same amount of stretch as human skin and provides a multitude of uses as a protective and rehabilitative taping technique. Our kinesiology tape is specially designed to assist and improve the body’s natural healing as well as offer support to the injury site whilst allowing full range of movement at the same time.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF KINESIOLOGY TAPES
- Helps reduce pressure to the tissue and may reduce discomfort or pain;
- Reduces swelling, increases mobility and enhances recovery;
- Can be used to prevent or treat many common muscle and joint related injuries including: sprains, muscle strains, subluxations, and tendonitis.
- Remove the tape from the backing and apply one anchor tab to the skin with no stretch;
- Apply the center of the tape with the desired degree of stretch, peeling the backing away as you go;
- When the opposing anchor tab is reached, remove the backing and apply it with no stretch.
- Avoid handling the adhesive side of the tape;
- Try to use an anchor tab when and where necessary;
- Before applying, rub the anchor tabs for a couple of seconds to activate the adhesive and ensure the anchor tabs adhere to the skin immediately.