Frame: PVC, Lens: PC, Adjustable Elastic Headband: Cloth
1 piece/PE bag, 10 PE bags/box
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Protective Goggles.
The StaySafe™ brand of protective goggles, manufactured in multiple configurations, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
Protective goggles, also known as safety goggles, are a standard for eye protection during general laboratory, medical and shop activities. AdvaCare’s protective goggles offer strong protection thanks to full shield frame, and offers anti-fogging feature thanks to the presence of perforation and valves for venting. Furthermore the wide frame opening offers room for user prescription eye-wear to operate in safety.
With StaySafe™ Protective Goggles you can count on high-quality Polycarbonate (PC) and PVC to be used for the protection of your eyes in your procedures, ensuring a safe and consistent standard of care. Our safety goggles are manufactured by following strict ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more medical wear, you can also check the following related products:
- Goggles provide protection from impact, dust and chemical splash;
- Ventilation valve prevents from fogging safety goggles and ensure constant clear sight;
- Protective goggles can be worn over prescription eye-wear and contact lenses to operate safely.
- Safety goggles should always be used for your eye protection during hazardous conditions: operating in area where particles, flying objects, dust, chemicals and microbes are present;
- Thanks to splash proof feature ensured by polycarbonate lens and strong PVC side shield frame, they offer the best protection you need to operate under the condition above described.