6 Fr;10 Fr;15 Fr
1 piece/PE bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Endotracheal Tube Introducers.
The StaySafe™ brand of Endotracheal Tube Introducers, manufactured in multiple configurations, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
Research suggests that up to 3% of surgical procedures deal with a patient who’s airway can be difficult to intubate, rendering laryngoscopic intubation problematic. In light of this, AdvaCare offers a wide range of endotracheal tube introducer which allows unmitigated access to a patient’s airway. Our introducer is both firm and flexible, ensuring maximum ease during insertion.
In addition, our introducers are specially designed to ensure accurate entry depth, are available in multiple sizes and are manufactured by following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more medical wear and clothing, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE INTRODUCER
- The specialized blend of high and low density polyethylene ensures optimal stiffness;
- Already optimized for clear depth calibrations, it ensures accurate distance insertion.
- Ensure the patient is prepared, positioned and oxygenated with 100% oxygen;
- Lubricate the distal end and cuff of the endotracheal tube and the distal half of the endotracheal tube introducer. Do not forget about lubrication, as this is a vital step. Failure to lubricate so may lead to unintended consequences;
- Carefully introduce the endotracheal tube introducer with curved tip anteriorly and visualize the tip passing the vocal cords;
- Once the introducer is inserted, gently advance it until you meet resistance. If no resistance is met, then you may have esophageal intubation and insertion should be repeated from scratch;
- Gently withdraw the introducer only to a sufficient depth so as to allow loading of the endotracheal tube without losing control of the introducer;
- Gently advance the introducer and loader endotracheal tube until you feel resistance again, then while maintaining a firm grasp on the introducer, carefully introduce the endotracheal tube over the introducer passing the tube to its appropriate depth;
- Once the endotracheal tube is correctly placed, hold the endotracheal tube securely and remove the introducer.
- This product is sterilized and for single use only, discard it after;
- Product should be used immediately after opening the package and destroyed immediately after use;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after expiry date.