- Disinfecting Hand wipes are extremely portable and convenient for use on-the-go;
- Disinfecting Hand Wipes are easy to use and need little instruction;
- The antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities kills bacteria present on surfaces and prevents infection and sickness;
- The non-woven spunlace material is strong and durable;
- The different functions and packaging ensure that Disinfecting Hand Wipes fulfill the different needs of users everywhere;
- Disinfecting Hand Wipes are versatile and can be used for a variety of functions.
Disinfecting Hand Wipes can be used for a variety of tasks. It is versatile and multi-purpose; Disinfecting Hand Wipes can be used for anything from cleaning toys to removing makeup. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties have an added benefit of killing the microorganisms that spread disease. Disinfecting Hand Wipes are widely available in hospitals, clinics, retail stores, senior living facilities, and more.
Disinfecting Hand Wipes are a more convenient alternative when one does not have easy access to clean water or soap. Disinfecting Surface Wipes can come in a variety of sizes, and are convenient to keep in a purse, the car, or any other place.
- Do NOT re-use Disinfecting Hand Wipes that have been used before. The wipe should be discarded after use. Disinfecting Hand Wipes, when used properly, prevent the spread of infection. However, reuse of wipes can transfer bacteria between surfaces and actually encourage the growth of bacteria ;
- If Disinfecting Hand Wipes have blood or any other bodily matter on it, it must be handled as bio-hazardous waste;
- Disinfecting Hand Wipes should not be ingested or applied to the eyes;
- Packaging of Disinfecting Hand Wipes should be firmly shut after usage in order to prevent drying. The package should be stored cover facing down in order to prevent drying;
- Do not flush Disinfecting Hand Wipes down toilets, as their failure to break down can cause blockages in the sewage system.