EconoGuard Series (BBW-01)
- The EconoGuard product series is the most economic offering, and is made of straight non-woven material. It is a strong Baby Wipe, and the ideal choice for most markets.
- The XtraGuard product series is the strongest offering, and is made of cross non-woven material, which increases tensile strength. The XtraGuard Baby Wipe is the most durable product.
Baby Wipes are used for the cleaning, disinfection, and moisturizing of the sensitive skins of babies. They are found widely available in hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and homes. Baby Wipes prevent the spread of microorganisms that cause disease.
Baby Wipes are a more convenient alternative when one does not have easy access to clean water or soap. Baby Wipes can come in either travel packets or larger sizes, and are convenient to keep in a purse, the car, or any other place.
- Baby Wipes, infused with aloe vera, vitamin E, and lanolin, are soothing on a baby’s skin;
- Baby Wipes are easy to use and need little instruction;
- Baby Wipes are extremely portable and convenient for use on-the-go;
- The antiseptic quality slow the growth bacteria present on the skin and prevents infection and sickness;
- The non-woven spunlace material is strong and durable;
- They are environmentally friendly;
- They are alcohol-free, and gentle on a baby’s skin;
- The different sizes, materials, packaging, and scents ensure that Baby Wipes fulfill the different needs of parents and healthcare professionals everywhere.
- Do NOT re-use Baby Wipes that have been used before. The wipe should be discarded after use. Baby Wipes should never be reused or shared with anyone else. Antibacterial wipes, when used properly, prevent the spread of infection. However, reuse of wipes can transfer bacteria between surfaces and actually encourage the growth of bacteria;
- If Baby Wipes have blood or any other bodily matter on it, it must be handled as biohazard waste;
- Baby Wipes should be used externally and dermatologically. They should not be ingested or applied to the eyes;
- Packaging of Baby Wipes should be firmly shut after usage in order to prevent drying. Keep Baby Wipes away from direct sunlight and heat;
- Do not flush Baby Wipes down toilets, as their failure to break down can cause blockages in the sewage system.