Antibacterial Soaps & Gels are used for the cleaning and disinfection of skin. They are found widely available in hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, schools, and homes. They prevent the spread of microorganisms by killing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Antibacterial Soaps & Gels are an effective way of preventing the spread of illnesses in high-germ environments. They come in various forms, scents, and sizes to suit the different needs of hospitals, schools, facilities, and homes worldwide.
Apply a pea-sized amount of product to the palm of one hand. Rub hands together, over all surfaces including around the fingernails, behind the fingers, on the back of the thumb, around the wrist, and on the lower forearm for at least 30 seconds. Allow to air dry.
- Antibacterial Soaps & Gels are easy to use and need little instruction.
- Antibacterial Soaps & Gels, when used correctly, are extremely effective at killing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Because of the added moisturizer, our Antibacterial Soaps & Gels leave the skin feeling nourished, moisturized, and protected after usage.
- The antimicrobial chemicals in the Antibacterial Soaps & Gels kill 99.9& of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
- Antibacterial Soaps & Gels are for external dermatological use ONLY. It should not be ingested or applied to the eyes, ears, or mouth;
- Antibacterial Soaps & Gels should be stored away from heat sources or open flames.