EconoGuard (ASB-01) – 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
The EconoGuard product series, the most economic offering, is ideal for basic uses such as disinfecting skin and reducing bacteria content that could cause skin infections.
- Isopropyl alcohol denatures proteins;
- It is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria;
- It also has bactericidal power in some viruses such as HIV and CMV.
XtraGuard (ASB-02) – Lemon Glycerin
The XtraGuard product series is ideal for medical uses, such as postoperative disinfection and oral swabbing.
- Lemon glycerin, or citric acid;
- Used to provide temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
UltraGuard (ASB-03) – 10% Povidone-Iodine
The UltraGuard product series is ideal for disinfecting minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Used to cleanse the skin of dead skin, dirt, or oil;
- In minor injuries, used to clean and control infection;
- Provides immediate and lasting antibacterial protection. Povidone serves as a binding agent in order to allow a higher stable concentration of iodine and water.
Alcohol Swabsticks are used for both the disinfection and cleansing of injection sites, surgical sites, and wounds. They are found widely available in hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and first-aid kids. Alcohol Swabsticks prevent the microorganisms that cause disease from entering the body.
Alcohol Swabsticks are useful when one does not have access to clean water or soap. Alcohol Swabsticks are a more convenient alternative to bringing a bottle of alcohol and cotton swabs. They come in small packets and are convenient to keep in a first-aid kit, car, or any other place. They may be used to clean a cut, scrape, or minor wound.
- Alcohol Swabsticks are easy to use and need little instruction;
- Alcohol Swabsticks are extremely portable and convenient for use on-the-go;
- The antiseptic quality kills bacteria present on the skin and prevents infection and sickness;
- The medical-grade cotton material is strong and durable;
- The different sizes and disinfectants ensure that Alcohol Swabsticks fulfill the different needs of users everywhere.
- Do NOT re-use swabs that have been used before. Both the package and the swab should be discarded after use. Alcohol Swabsticks should never be reused or shared with anyone else. Alcohol Swabsticks, if reused, can transfer bacteria;
- If Alcohol Swabsticks have blood or any other bodily matter on it, it must be handled as biohazard waste;
- Alcohol Swabsticks should be used externally and dermatologically. They should not be ingested or applied to the eyes or nose;
- The application of an Alcohol Swabsticks on sensitive skin may cause redness, irritation, or dryness;
- Alcohol Swabsticks should not be stored in freezing temperatures or excessive heat.