AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Vision Support supplements.
Healthy eye vision is directly proportional to our body’s overall well-being. AdvaLife Vision Support Supplements are a combination of vitamins and minerals, including rich antioxidants, as well as herbal extracts, when combined play an important role in maintaining proper and healthy eye vision.
Our eye Vision Support Standard Formula and eye Vision Support Premium Formula include a spectrum of nutrients that reduce inflammation and oxidative changes that result from degenerative eye diseases:
- Lutein: Helps protect against cataracts and macular degeneration. Lutein forms the yellow pigment of the retina and absorbs blue light, a harmful component of sunlight.
- Zeaxanthin: Blocks blue light from reaching the principal structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage that could lead to macular degeneration (AMD). Zeaxanthin cannot be made in the body, so must come from dietary sources or taken in the form of supplements.
- Bilberry Extract: Treats circulation problems and provides anthocyanins which deliver the major two pigments: lutein and zeaxanthin, which are responsible for healthy night vision.
- Natural Carotenoids: Enhances the absorption of blue light and decreasing the risk of developing eye cancer.
- Bioflavonoids: Improves the action of the antioxidant vitamin C to support blood circulation and to treat allergies, viruses and various eye infections.
- Vitamin A: Helps in preventing the eye surface from drying out and also prevents from night blindness (Xerophthalmia). This vitamin is also essential for maintaining the eye’s light-sensing cells, also known as photoreceptors.
- Vitamin D3: Provides adequate moisture to the eyes and prevents from drying. Vitamin D also prevents from eye discomfort, stinging, redness and fatigue in the eyes, along with blurred vision and sensitivity to light.
- Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of eye cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C: Acts as an antioxidant which strengthens connective tissue in the eyes.
- B-complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12) : Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and normal functioning of nervous system.
- Folic Acid: Lowers the chances of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and together with meso-zeaxanthin, helps in protecting eyesight for eyes that are strained by computer screens.
- Magnesium: Prevents from blurry vision and eye conditions such as cataracts or glaucoma.
- Iron: Regulates proper blood circulation in the eye.
- Zinc: Plays a vital role in bringing vitamin A from the liver to the retina in order to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes. Zinc is highly concentrated in the eye, mostly in the retina and choroid, the vascular tissue layer lying under the retina.
- Copper: Encourages the growth of connective tissue in the eyes that supports proper eye structure, this nutrient also improves vision health and reduces the risks for the age-related macular degeneration.
- Manganese: Improves eyesight and prevents from ocular degradation that leads to diseases such as nystagmus, xerophthalmia, and glaucoma.
- Selenium: Helps protect against glaucoma, a condition associated with increased pressure within the eye, which can lead to optic nerve damage and blindness.
- Chromium: Helps in maintaining intra-ocular pressure and also protects from eye diseases such as glaucoma.
- Iodine: Prevents the eye from becoming dry and also facilitates healthy eye function even when using contact lenses.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. eye vision support supplement does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.