AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer Probiotic Digestive Support Supplements.
We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases, but our bodies are full of bacteria, both good and bad. Until recent times, humans had plenty of probiotics in our diets from eating natural foods grown in fertile soil and by fermenting our foods to keep them from spoiling. However, because of refrigeration, processing and harmful agricultural practices like soaking our foods in chlorine, our food contains little or no probiotics today. In fact, most foods actually contain harmful antibiotics that kill off the good bacteria in our bodies.
Probiotics have become one of the most popular dietary supplements in the US and globally for good reason – this good bacteria is necessary to protect the gut from digestive disorders, skin issues, candida, autoimmune disease, and frequent colds and flu due to compromised immune systems. The health of the digestive system is often overlooked, but it is crucial to all bodily functions, especially immune health as it is responsible for the absorption of nutrients into the body and effective waste elimination out of the body.
Adding our Probiotic Digestive Support formula in your daily routine can provide numerous benefits:
- Stronger immune system;
- Improved digestion;
- Increased energy from production of vitamin B12;
- Better breath as probiotics destroy candida;
- Healthier skin, since probiotics naturally treat eczema and psoriasis;
- Reduced cold and flu outbreaks;
- Healing from leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease;
- Weight loss.
Our Probiotic Digestive Support Supplement is a scientifically formulated supplement made up of “gut friendly” probiotics, which contain live bacteria and yeasts that are essential for overall health, specifically the digestive system:
- Bifidobacterium: Helps ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other digestive conditions. This species is a non-pathogenic bacteria, considered “friendly” and is naturally found in the gastrointestinal tract. The human body counts on its normal bacteria to perform several jobs, including breaking down foods, helping the body take in nutrients, and preventing the take-over of “bad” bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Adolescentis: Contains antiviral and anticancer activities and synthesizes various B vitamins, including thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), nicotine, cyanocobalamin (B12), and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and biotin.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis: Helps digest lactose and an integral aspect of supporting overall digestion of all sugars, fibers, and macronutrients, Bifidobacterium lactis also aids in the reduction of frequency of antibiotic-associated diarrhea. Additionally, Bifidobacterium lactis also supports healthy cholesterol levels, eases ulcerative colitis and even combats the effects of celiac disease.
- Rhamnose Bacillus: Known as the premier “travel probiotic,” can help prevent occasional traveler’s diarrhea.
- Lactobacollus Casei: Prevents and treats diarrhea, including infectious diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea, and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- Lactobacollus Acidophilus: Helps to treat lactose intolerance, Crohn’s disease, overgrowth of bacteria in the intestines, or vaginal yeast infections caused by antibiotics.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include: upset stomach, diarrhea, gas and bloating for the first couple of days after you start them. They may also trigger allergic reactions.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.