AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Prenatal Support Multivitamin.
Prenatal development refers to growth stages of a baby from the germinal stage, which occurs at conception, through the fetal stage, which begins at the end of the embryonic stage and carries on throughout the remainder of the pregnancy until birth. During the various stages of Prenatal development, it is vitally important to ensure proper nutrition and micronutrient intake choices are made so the baby stands the best of all possible chances at a healthy beginning.
Sometimes, diet alone is not sufficient. Therefore, supplementation of essential vitamins and minerals, with a particularly balanced formula, becomes essential for the overall growth and development of a newborn baby.
Our Prenatal Multivitamin have been scientifically formulated and manufactured to help ensure proper nutritional needs are met during pregnancy. It provides a complete range of important nutrients at safe levels, developed on the basis of international research.
Our Prenatal Multivitamin Standard Formula has been specially developed with micronutrients for a healthy prenatal period under safe daily intake levels for the benefit of both mother and baby:
- Vitamin D3: Benefits with calcium absorption and further aids in bone formation while preventing premature fractures and Rickets in the later stages of childhood.
- Vitamin E: Helps in reducing the risk of pregnancy complications involving oxidative stress, such as pre-eclampsia.
- Vitamin K: Lowers risk of blood clotting and is essential to preventing serious bleeding. Without vitamin K, a risk of developing a rare disorder called “vitamin K deficiency bleeding” arises.
- Vitamin C: Essential for tissue repair, wound healing, bone growth and repair, and healthy skin, vitamin C helps to fight infections and acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage. Important during pregnancy, vitamin C also helps your body absorb iron.
- B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12): Treats or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, and alcoholism during pregnancy. These vitamins are the building blocks and help in formation of new red blood cells and also facilitate proper blood circulation.
- Magnesium: Helps prevent the uterus from contracting prematurely, and also builds strong teeth and bones in a developing fetus.
- Folic Acid: Plays an important role as the baby’s neural tube foundation is laid during this period, which further develops into the spine and brain. This process occurs very early in pregnancy, often before a new mother knows she’s pregnant, making it an opportune time to start Prenatal supplements if trying to conceive.
- Iron: Helps in oxygen supply to a growing fetus and also prevents iron deficiency anemia, this mineral facilitates a strong immune system of the fetus along with healthy bone marrow development.
- Zinc: An essential mineral that supports the immune system, maintains senses of taste and smell, and heal wounds. It is one of the co-factors responsible for fetus brain development.
- Copper: Required in formation of red blood cells, this essential mineral is especially important during pregnancy, when blood supply doubles. Copper helps in the formation of the heart, blood vessels, skeletal and nervous systems.
- Selenium: Required for a successful pregnancy outcome and helps in preventing from recurrent miscarriages.
- Iodine: Essential for the development of the brain and nervous system in fetuses, this key nutrient also regulates metabolism (the rate at which the body uses energy). Iodine plays an important role in regulating the thyroid gland which further prevents from deficiency diseases like goiter.
- Beta-Carotene: Aids in proper eye development and healthy skin formation, this precursor to vitamin A is a phytochemical which also acts as an antioxidant and helps in preventing oxidative stress during pregnancy.
Our Prenatal Multivitamin Premium Formula contains an equally comprehensive blend as our standard formula of vitamin, minerals and trace minerals, plus vital nutrients such as DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), Choline and Inositol which are critical to fetal growth and development:
- Vitamins A, D, C, E, K, B complex and Trace minerals.
- DHA (Omega-3): A type of omega-3 fatty acid, DHA plays an important role in the development of the brain, vision and nervous system of a fetus. DHA intake during pregnancy is an important determinant of fetal blood concentrations of DHA. Babies accrue DHA into the CNS up until about 18 months of age. DHA plays an important role during the full nine months of pregnancy and contributes to normal blood formation.
- EPA (Omega-3): A type of omega-3 fatty acid, EPA provides a positive effect on the visual and cognitive development of a fetus. Studies have also shown EPA helps in reducing the risk of allergies in infants.
- Choline: Helps in healthy development of the brain and spinal cord of a fetus. Some studies suggest it may also protect a newborn against neural tube defects.
- Inositol: Helps in preventing gestational diabetes in pregnancy, aids the body to use insulin effectively, and helpful with women who are pregnant with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Lutein: Helps in preventing some of the pregnancy-related diseases or complications such as anemia, miscarriages and protein energy deficiencies. Lutein is also a key nutrient for eye health.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.