AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Menopause Support Supplements.
Menopause refers to that time in every woman’s life when her mensuration cycle stop and her ovaries lose their reproductive function.
During menopause women experience sleep problems and also face the degeneration of bone quality, so to prevent from such problems, menopause supplements improves the problems associated with menopause and also helps in restoring the quality of life and prevent bone loss. It also helps relieving other symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes.
Studies have shown that optimum nutrition is of paramount importance during menopause. During menopause there is modification in the hormonal levels hence vitamins, minerals and some naturally occurring plant composites play an important role in healthy regulation of hormonal activity.
Our Menopause Supplements are scientifically designed formula consisting of 26 nutrients which are essentially required during and after menopause.
- Vitamin A: Help alleviate symptoms of hot flashes.
- B Vitamins: Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B12 support healthy nervous system and aids in proper blood circulation system.
- Vitamin E: Protect against heart disease and also helps in preventing hot flushes.
- Vitamin D: Reduces risk of breast cancer, offer protection from ovarian cancer and diabetes. Helps calcium absorption and plays a large part in muscle function.
- Folic acid: Helps the body manufactures and uses estrogen. It helps reduce forgetfulness, soothe irritability, correct insomnia and promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells, which is why a deficiency of this vitamin can lead to anemia.
- Panthothenic acid: Enhances the effectiveness of estrogenic hormones and helps prevent “menopausal arthritis.”
- Magnesium: Helps in preventing bone loss. Leading to maintain healthy bone to muscle density.
- Iron: Facilitates healthy red blood cells and accelerates the oxygen carting capacity in heamoglobin and prevent from anemia.
- Zinc: Prevents skin damage and repair as well as promoting a healthy immune system.
- Selenium: Plays a role in reducing the oxidative stress associated with diabetes, which can help reduce the risk of developing the potential side effects of diabetes such as neuropathy, retinopathy and cataracts.
- L-Theanine: Lowers elevated stress hormones and improves sleep without causing grogginess.
- Dong Quai Extract: A natural alternative to synthetic hormones, or other hormone replacement therapies that often have side effects, and helps to reduce the symptoms of menopause including hot flushes, excessive sweating, mood changes, hair loss and weakening bones. Dong Quai may even have an anti-depressant effect, another possible side effect of menopause.
- Omega-3 (EPA) : This essential fatty acid may not only reduce the symptoms of depression and frequency of hot flushes, but also has a positive effect on the lowering of triglyceride levels, menstrual and joint pain, bone mineral content and vaginal dryness.
- Wild Yam Extract: A natural alternative to estrogen therapy, the active ingredient Diosgenin contains an ingredient that acts as a precursor to human sex hormones.
- Melatonin: Regulates the release of the female reproductive hormones like estrogen, progesterone, effecting the frequency and duration of menstrual cycles. It helps in Promoting the quality and duration of sleep. It is a naturally produced antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties to help the body repair itself. It has a protective effect on your heart by helping to lower blood pressure and regulate cholesterol levels.
- Soya Isoflavonone Extract: relieves from symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats.
As with all supplements, some unwanted menopause supplements effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects of supplements for menopause include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects of supplements for menopause, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.