AdvaLife Kidney & Bladder Support Formula (Daily Dosage: 2 capsules)
Per Capsule: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 50mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 12.5mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 12.5mg, Vitamin B3: (niacinamide): 12.5mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 12.5mg, Folic Acid: 100mcg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 100mcg, Biotin: 12.5mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate): 12.5mg, Potassium (potassium gluconate and potassium chloride): 100mg, Cranberry Fruit Extract (10:1): 150mg, D-Mannose: 75mg, Ginger (root): 75mg, Parsley (leaf): 50mg, Corn Silk (stigmas): 25mg, Choline: 12.5mg, Inositol: 12.5mg
10 capsules/blister, 6 blisters/box (premium packaging);10 capsules/blister, 9 blisters/box (premium packaging);10 capsules/blister, 12 blisters/box (premium packaging);60 capsules/bottle, 1 bottle/box (premium packaging);60 capsules/bottle, 1 bottle/box (premium packaging);120 capsules/bottle, 1 bottle/box (premium packaging)
AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Kidney and Bladder Support Supplements.
Kidney and Bladder Support is a scientifically formulated product that helps safeguard the healthy functioning of the kidneys and urinary bladder. A combination of nutrients which support kidney health, including B vitamins and naturally occurring plant extracts, our formula strengthens the bladder and urinary tract while detoxifying by releasing excessive fluid from tissues.
Kidneys are known as the “filtration organs” of the body which help in separating out water and waste products of metabolism from the blood and excreting it from the urinary tract. Therefore, kidney health is always of paramount concern to ensure overall well-being. Keeping the kidneys healthy requires not only adequate fluid intake and avoiding excessive sodium, sugars and proteins from meats and cheeses, but also proper nutritional support.
Our Kidney & Bladder Support Formula contains an equally comprehensive, balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace minerals, plus the addition of a range of herbal extracts that promote a natural approach for a healthy kidney and gall bladder:
- Vitamin B3, or Niacin: Helps in maintaining and controlling blood sugar and also helps in normal function of the kidneys.
- Vitamin B6, Folate and Vitamin B12: Kidneys not only eliminate waste but also aids in making red blood cells, these vitamins help in promoting the formation of blood cells.
- Potassium: Works as an electrolyte that helps in maintaining fluid balance and keeps a healthy check of blood pressure in the body.
- Cranberry Fruit Extract: Helps in preventing urinary tract infection and in keeping bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract. Cranberry fruit extract can help to ensure your kidneys function efficiently and urinary tract remains free of the harmful bacteria E. Coli which causes UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).
- D-Mannose: This simple sugar is best known as one of the only nutrients that can rival the effectiveness of antibiotics in removing E. Coli and other bacteria from the walls of the urinary tract. D-Mannose supports a healthy flora in the urinary tract, which is essential for waste elimination and to avoid UTI (urinary tract infection).
- Ginger Root: Flushes toxins from the kidneys while also improving digestion, also cleansing the body’s other filtration organ, the liver.
- Parsley Leaf: Used as a traditional remedy for cleansing the kidneys, this natural diuretic flushes out bacteria in the kidneys through urination which also keeps the urinary tract healthy and free from infection-causing germs and bacteria.
- Corn Silk (stigmas) : Used in the treatment of bladder infections, inflammation of the urinary system, inflammation of the prostate and also helps in preventing kidney stones.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.
For more information about our Kidney and Bladder Support Supplements
email us at: email@example.com
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking AdvaLife Kidney & Bladder Support Supplements.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Interested in more Products?
For more supplements, you can also check the following related products: