AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Cognitive and Brain Support Supplements.
Healthy functioning of the brain, especially the neurological system, and the nervous system is crucial for basic bodily functions and overall well-being. Sometimes diet alone is not sufficient to meet the body’s nutrient requirements for maintaining optimum mental and cognitive functions. Therefore, addition of supplements, along with diet, is recommended to meet the nutritional needs of the body’s most important organ.
Various nutrients play a paramount role in supporting the health of brain and in ensuring ideal cognitive health. Cognitive functions, such as thought, memory and reason, all depend on the disposal of certain compounds in the brain – the activation of these compounds, availability of certain nutrients, and combinations of nutrients, are necessary to enhance cognitive functioning.
Our Cognitive Support Supplements are scientifically formulated to facilitate the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system. Containing brain-boosting vitamins, minerals, amino acids and highly purified plant based nutrients, our formula helps maintain a mental edge by improving focus, alertness and overall cognition.
Our Cognitive Support Supplement is a combination of nutrients and compounds, from plants or naturally occurring substances, that support cognition including essential vitamins and beneficial amino acids:
- Vitamin B Complex (Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12): Promotes proper blood circulation and alertness, also enhancing proper signaling between nerve cells.
- Vitamin D3: Best known for calcium absorption in the maintaining of strong bones, low levels of this sunshine vitamin has been linked to cognitive impairment in older adults.
- Magnesium: Protects nerve cells from neurotoxins and may benefit those suffering from depression, anxiety, apathy and headaches. This mineral is also important for the conversion of many B vitamins into their active form, and has been proven to improve long term memory.
- Zinc: Plays an important role in axonal and synaptic transmission, and is necessary for nucleic acid metabolism and brain tubulin growth and phosphorylation.
- Copper: Essential cofactor in brain cell functions, including cellular respiration, antioxidant removal of toxic free radicals, and oxygen delivery to brain cells.
- Iodine: Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, this nutrient is necessary for brain development, especially during fetal and early postnatal life, and uptake in the body steadily decreases with age.
- Choline: Promotes normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement – supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Inositol: Playing an active role in the transmission of messages between neurotransmitters, inositol is also essential in communication between brain cells, and thus has a significant impact on mood and cognition.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, platelet-forming and circulation-boosting properties. This potent herb promotes cognitive function, positive mood, increased energy, improved memory and reduced symptoms related to multiple chronic diseases.
- Omega-3: DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, may improve memory and support overall cognitive functioning as it is one of the major building blocks of the brain. Especially beneficial for infants and older adults, this essential fatty acid is beneficial for all age groups due to its prominent role in brain functions.
- L-Arginine: Increases circulation and protects against cerebral edema via nitric oxide production. L-Arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide, plays a prominent role in neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s by improving the functioning of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- L-Theanine: Known for anxiety relieving effects, this amino acid is abundant in green tea and responsible for improved alertness, memory and mood.
- Taurine: Promoting new brain cell formation, this conditionally essential amino acid plays many roles in the brain as a neuromodulator, or antioxidant.
- L-Tyrosine: While this amino acid improves both dopamine and adrenaline levels by supporting adrenal and thyroid gland function, it is especially effective in facilitating mental focus while under stress.
- L-Glutamine: Boosts brain function by increasing glutamic acid and gamma-aminobutyric acid, two of the most important neurotransmitters in the brain. Glutamine is also believed to remove metabolic residue in the brain, acting as a detox and improving brain function.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phospholipid that is found in all cells, but is most highly concentrated in the walls (membranes) of brain cells, this nutrient aids in cell-to-cell communication.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Important for memory functions, phosphatidylcholine also protects nerves. Low levels of this molecule have been associated with Alzheimer’s.
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids: Nourishes cells, tissues, and organs, and promotes optimal brain function with high levels of important phytonutrients to help sustain intensely active brain cells.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.