Ask for a Quote:

    PharmaceuticalsAntimalarialsOncologyVeterinary SupplementsInjection InstrumentsDiagnostic DetectionIncontinence Products Skin & Wound CareMedical WearCondoms

      Request Catalogs:

      PharmaceuticalsAntimalarialsOncologyVeterinary SupplementsInjection InstrumentsDiagnostic DetectionIncontinence Products Skin & Wound CareMedical WearCondoms

      *AdvaCare Pantoprazole Capsules are GMP certified.

      **AdvaCare Pantoprazole Capsules are manufactured in our facilities located in China/India/USA.

      (choose the specifications you require below)


      *or according to the distributor/marketers requirements

      10 capsules/blister, 1 blister/box

      *or according to distributor/marketers requirements

      Proton-pump inhibitor

      Active Ingredients:


        Request Quotation:

        *Once Inquiry List is completed, fill fields below and SEND INQUIRY

        Product Information

        General Information:
        AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Pantoprazole capsules.

        Pantoprazole is used as a short-term remedy for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

        It is a proton-pump inhibitor and its mechanism of action makes it suppress the secretions of acid in the stomach.

        Pantoprazole binds covalently to the H+/K+ATP pump in order to inhibit basal and gastric acid secretion.

        After its binding, it is metabolized in the hepatic system by the cytochrome p450 system and this metabolism consists mainly of demethylation by CYP2CI9 followed by sulfation.

        Almost 80% of this drug is excreted via the urine as metabolites; the remaining 15-20% is found in the feces.

        Side Effects:
        As with all pharmaceutical medicines, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of pantoprazole capsules.

        Always consult a physician for medical advice before use.

        Common side effects may include headache, diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, gas, dizziness, and joint pains.

        Other serious side effects may include muscle weakness, irregular or fast heart rate, spasms of your voice box, jitteriness, seizures, tremors, limbs spasm, and dizziness.

        For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptoms, then please call your doctor immediately.

        Additional Information

        Always consult a medical doctor or patient care specialist before using pantoprazole capsules.

        Indications and Usage

        Pantoprazole is indicated in the treatment of certain stomach and esophagus problems. It relieves heartburn, persistent cough and aids in difficulty swallowing.

        It helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus and has been known to prevent ulcers.

        It helps prevent cancers of the esophagus.

        Pantoprazole capsules help patients suffering from acid reflux and other stomach/esophageal problems.

        Administration and Dosage

        Use of pantoprazole capsules during pregnancy or breastfeeding does not appear to be harmful. Consult your doctor or health care professional before taking pantoprazole.

        Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed the advisable dosage. The usual dose for adults is 40mg per day, taken once a day with or without food.

        The usual dose for children is 20mg taken once per day for up to 8 weeks depending on age and body weight.


        Possible interactions with pantoprazole capsules include HIV drugs, anticoagulants, drugs that are affected by stomach ph, cancer medications, and some other herbs or vitamins you might be taking.

        Pantoprazole capsules should not be taken with alcohol. Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before treatment with pantoprazole capsules.


        Pantoprazole is contraindicated if:

        • You are allergic to any other benzimidazole medications;
        • You are below 4 years of age;
        • You have Vitamin B-12 deficiency.
        • Also, do not use pantoprazole for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.

        Taking more pantoprazole capsules may cause poisoning and serious side effects.

        Please call the emergency department if you suspect pantoprazole overdose.

        Adverse Reactions and Precautions

        Do not take pantoprazole if:

        • You are allergic to it;
        • You are allergic to similar drugs such as omeprazole and lansoprazole;
        • You have other known allergies;
        • You want to use it for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.
        • You have not told your doctor about your medical history, especially a history of lupus and liver disease.

        No adverse reactions have been reported.

        Interested in more Products?

        For more proton-pump inhibitors, you can also check the following related products:

        Product Price