Do NOT use doxorubicin hydrochloride if:
- You are allergic any component of doxorubicin Hydrochloride.
- You have low blood cell counts caused by previous treatment with other cancer medications or radiation therapy.
- You have decreased heart function.
- You have severe heart rhythm problems.
- You have had a recent myocardial infarction.
- You have severe liver function impairment.
There is little evidence with regards to the use of doxorubicin Hydrochloride during pregnancy or breast feeding, and so consult your doctor or health care professional before taking doxorubicin Hydrochloride.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise. Usual dose for adults is: 10mg, 50mg or 150mg, depending on the patient and the disease.
Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with doxorubicin Hydrochloride injection.
Interested in more Products?
For more Chemotherapy, you can also check the following related products: