For more information about our Carboplatin Powder for Injection
email us at: email@example.com
Driving or operating machinery is okay, as it should not cause dizziness or drowsiness.
Do NOT use carboplatin powder for injection if:
- You are allergic to cisplatin, arboplatin, or other platinum-containing formulations.
- You have severe bone marrow depression.
- You have severe bleeding problems.
- You are pregnant or are breast feeding.
- You are trying to conceive (applicable to both men and women).
Use of carboplatin during pregnancy or breast feeding is not recommended as there can be harm to the fetus. Consult your doctor or health care professional before using carboplatin.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise. The dose can be adjusted depending on a patient’s height, weight, body response to the drug, among other factors, so always refer to your health care professional’s advice.
There are many known interactions with other drugs, so consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, including any over-the-counter medicine such as vitamins or supplements, and also be sure to inform them of your medical history, before your treatment with carboplatin.
Interested in more Products?
For more anticancers, you can also check the following related products: