- For more information about our Prostate-specific Antigen Test Kit
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in men. There are different types of prostate cancer, some of which grow slowly and may require minimal or even no treatment, while others are aggressive and spread at a quicker pace.
Please note that the earlier prostate cancer is detected, usually when it is still confined to the prostate gland, the higher the chances of successful treatment.
Often there are no symptoms during the early stages of prostate cancer, but screening can detect changes that indicate the presence of cancer in the body. Symptoms of prostate cancer in males include but are not limited to: difficulty starting and maintaining urination, trace amounts of blood in the urine or semen, pain during ejaculation (in some cases), difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection, a frequent urge to urinate, especially at night, bone fracture (bone pain) especially in the hip, thigh and shoulder regions, and acute weight loss.
Interested in more Products?
For more test kits, you can also check the following related products:
- Finding prostate cancer lowers the chance of death if treated early;
- Easy to use;
- No need for an analyser;
- Qualitative results can be read visually.
Bring the pouch into room temperature, remove the cassette from the pouch and use it within an hour. Place the cassette on an even surface.
For serum, plasma or venipuncture whole blood specimens, transfer one drop of serum or plasma or two drops of venipuncture whole blood to the specimen well and add one drop of the buffer. For fingerstick whole blood specimen use the capillary tube and transfer 80μl of blood specimen to the specimen well and add one drop of the buffer.
Read results at 5 minutes but do not interpret after 10 minutes.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not re-use the test device;
- Do not eat or smoke while handling specimens;
- Avoid splashing or aerosol formation;
- Clean up spills thoroughly using an appropriate disinfectant;
- Do not mix with other specimens.