1 pice/PE bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Nasal Oxygen Cannulas.
The StaySafe™ brand of Nasal Oxygen Cannulas, manufactured in multiple sizes and configurations, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s Nasal Oxygen Cannula is used for the successful deliverance of supplemental oxygen to patients who have a prescription for home oxygen therapy. Available in multiple sizes, from small to large, our nasal oxygen cannulas are available in different styles with various lengths of supply tubing.
AdvaCare’s nasal oxygen cannula is intended for use in private residences, outpatient, extended care, transport, and hospital environments. Our nasal oxygen cannulas are manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more medical wear and clothing, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF NASAL OXYGEN CANNULA
- Featured soft nasal prongs which ensure maximum patient comfort and compliance;
- Equipped with secure connections which provide maximum support during the medical procedure;
- Features smooth bore tubing which successfully reduces the risk of kinking and greatly minimizes noise disruptions, ensuring minimal patient disruption.
Before home use, ensure that you or your caregiver has received detailed instructions from a trained healthcare professional about the usage of the nasal oxygen cannula.
- Wash hands, then remove the nasal oxygen cannula from the package;
- Attach the end connector to oxygen source, such as oxygen extension tubing or oxygen flow control outlet;
- Adjust the flow control knob to the prescribed liter flow. During this process, ensure that you check for gas flow emitting from the nasal prongs;
- Position the AdvaCare nasal oxygen cannula with the nasal prongs facing upward and curved towards the face, then gently insert the two nasal prongs into the patient’s nostrils;
- Wrap the headset loop up and over both ears;
- Squeeze the sides of the bolo and glide the bolo up under your chin. Make sure to leave enough space to fit at least two fingers between the bolo and chin.
- Once a day, use a clean damp cloth to wipe the nasal prongs and headset tubing. However, avoid using strong or scented detergents or alcohol-based products when cleaning the medical equipment;
- Do not sterilize your nasal cannula;
- Discard and replace your AdvaCare nasal cannula when it becomes soiled, discolored or when the prongs become unusually stiff. We recommend replacing your AdvaCare nasal cannula every 14 days. Do not use a nasal cannula for more than 30 days;
- Do not kink, bend or tie your nasal cannula’s oxygen tubing;
- Always keep an extra nasal cannula and other necessary oxygen supplies available for use.