Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing
1 (15g, Plastic) tube/box;1 (25g, Plastic) tube/box;1 (42g, Plastic) tube/box;1 (85g, Plastic) tube/box
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Hydrogel Cream.
The StayGuard™ brand of Hydrogel Creams is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s hydrogel cream is an amorphous gel that is specially designed to increase the moisture levels within the wound and actively encouraging moist wound healing through autolytic debridement. Our hydrogen cream helps to regulate fluid exchange from the wound surface which in turn promotes granulation and epithelialization. In addition, the high water content of hydrogel cools the wound, producing a pain relief that can last up to 6 hours at a time.
Our hydrogel cream is suitable for epithelial tissue, superficial burns and other painful conditions such as arterial leg ulcers and shingles. AdvaCare’s hydrogen cream is manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF HYDROGEL CREAM
- Provides cooling and a crystal clear transparent wound assessment;
- Helps with moisturization and rehydration on wound area – necessary for healing;
- Encourage wound autolytic debridement;
- Easy to apply in any position.
Hydrogel dressings can be used for lightly exuding or granulating wounds but are not generally suitable for already infected or heavily exuding wounds.
- Carefully open the packaging and remove the hydrogel cream;
- Apply the cream to the affected area and secure gently but firmly with a lightweight bandage;
- Always seek immediate medical attention if the wound is severe or covers a large area.
- Always wash your hands before and after applying the cream on the wound. Do not allow the cream to get into your eyes;
- Always inspect your skin for irritation and reddened areas after wearing the cream for a set duration of time. If these appear, you may have to consult a healthcare provider;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after the expiry date.