40cm H20;60cm H20
1 piece/bag (paper + PE)
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Disposable Resuscitators.
The StaySafe™ brand of Disposable Kidney Trays, manufactured in multiple materials and sizes, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s range of specially designed single use resuscitators with higher levels of oxygen delivery and pre-fitted components in quick-to-open packaging, provide fast effective care, even in the most difficult situations. The AdvaCare resuscitator is intended for patients requiring total or intermittent ventilatory support. Our resuscitator provides positive pressure ventilation and allows for spontaneous breathing with a face mask or an artificial airway.
Our resuscitators are equipped with a unique textured surface combined with the specially designed support strap that ensures a comfortable grip, allowing for effective ventilation over extended periods, without the problem of hand fatigue. AdvaCare’s resuscitators come in three sizes (adults, children, and infant size) and are manufactured following strict GMP, CE, ISO, and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more medical wear and clothing, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF DISPOSABLE RESUSCITATOR
- Reduces user fatigue as a result of low resistance valves and fast recoil bag;
- Features a textured surface and support strap that ensures maximum grip and control;
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Open the patient’s mouth and clean the airway of any and all foreign matter and fluids. To make this process easier, the use of an emergency aspirator is highly recommended. Tilt the patient’s head fully backward and push the jaw upwards with neck stretched to expose the airway;
- When deemed necessary, it may be beneficial to insert an artificial airway to assist with ventilation.However, be very careful that it does not push the tongue back and obstruct the throat;
- While covering the patient’s mouth and nose, hold mask tightly to their face, tilt their head back and push the jaw upwards. Give the bag a slight squeeze and watch chest expand;
- Release pressure on the bag to allow the chest to deflate. Repeat the process 12 to 20 times per minute, or 30 in the case of infants;
- Please note that the correct ventilation frequency may vary. Kindly follow the current ventilation frequency recommended by national or international guidelines;
- In the unfortunate event that a patient vomits during mask ventilation, immediately clear the patient’s airway of vomit, then freely compress the bag a few times before resuming ventilation.
- All procedures related to the resuscitator should be handled by a qualified medical professional;
- Resuscitators should not be used with supplemental oxygen where oxygen is permitted or where fire, flame, oil or grease is in close proximity;
- Avoid using resuscitators in hazardous or toxic atmospheres;
- Always make a functional test of the resuscitator after unpacking and assembly;
- Make sure to clear the patient’s airway before using the resuscitator.