- For more information about our Disposable Gynecological Examine Kit
email us at: email@example.com
According to the National Institute of Health, it is suggested to get two physical exams every year. When getting a medical screening it is important to go over your history, vital signs and blood work, in order to decide which medical screenings are necessary.
Interested in more Products?
For more diagnostic detection kits, you can also check the following related products:
- All prepared instruments in one package to save time;
- Each kit is sterile;
- Disposable vaginal specula is polished with heavy-gauge acrylic which eliminates sharp edges, in order to not snag gauze or swabs;
- Single use specula eliminates the need to reprocess the instrument, thus greatly minimizing infection risks
Before attempting a cervical exam, the doctor should ensure that the room is equipped with a strong light source, a vaginal lubricant and a disposable speculum from the gynecological exam kit. The doctor should wear latex gloves from the examination kit.
Before the exam, the patient should change into a hospital gown or undress from the waist down. Then, during the pelvic exam, the patient should move down to the end of the table, bend the knees and put her feet in the holders on the bed. The patient should then lie back, keeping the knees apart.
Before starting the exam, the doctor should apply lubricant on the speculum, and insert it into the vagina (while tongs are in a closed stance). After the successful insertion of the speculum, the doctor should grab the shorter section of the handle and firmly pull it towards the patient to open up the vagina. Then the doctor should ensure the speculum is locked in place, which can be done by pushing down on the outside section until a click is heard.
Using a small brush, the doctor should proceed with removing a sample of cells from the cervix (Pap test). This should be done by inserting the pointed end of the cervical brush into the internal orifice of the cervix until the bristles on both sides are closely connected with the two sides of the cervix. Then the doctor should hold the handle with a thumb and forefinger and rotate the tube sampler for 2 to 5 rounds in one direction. After this, the doctor can take out the cervical brush and prepare it for sampling and testing.
To end the exam, the doctor should turn the adjustment rod on the vaginal speculum to release it and take it out of the patient.
- This product is for single use only. Discard after single use;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after expiry date.