Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Probiotics Digestive Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Aids digestion and modulates the immune system;
- Inhibits the growth and activity of harmful bacteria;
- Decreases incidents of diarrhea and improves bad health;
- All-natural formula;
- Tasteless and odorless.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Probiotic Digestive Support, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given one time per day by mouth in the form of an uncoated tablet or soluble powder. The medication should be given on an empty stomach between 30 and 40 minutes before breakfast or right before bed (placed in food). For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should be only used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- When probiotics are first used they can cause discomfort (diarrhea and vomiting), as a result of cleansing processes in your pet’s intestines.