Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Natural Calcium Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids;
- Boosts the immune system and improves digestion;
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can loosen the effects of certain allergies;
- Easily absorbed by the body.
Add Natural Calcium Support (powder) to warm water in a 1:2 ratios as described on the container. Stir gently until mixed well. Do not use a blender to mix.
If you are feeding goat milk for the first time to your pet, as with any new food, we suggest you slowly transition it into their food by starting with a small amount of goat milk powder. Add the goat milk to your pet’s bowl at one feeding per day and slowly increase within the first week.
Unopened powder should be stored in a cool, dry place. Reconstituted milk replacer must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Opened powder must be refrigerated for up to 3 months or can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness.
- This product is not for human consumption;
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease;
- When feeding pets with this product, watch for any negative reaction, especially for allergies and digestion disorders;
- Always read or comply with all labels, warnings and directions before using the product.