Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Multivitamin Premix Feed supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- An excellent source of high-quality vitamins;
- Easy to administer into your pet’s food or water;
- Formulated by holistics veterinarians;
- Provides energy and promotes overall health;
- Liquid pet supplements are superior to conventional tablets due to their quick absorption.
Gently shake the medication before using and make sure you have carefully read the prescription label and understand the dosing instructions. In order to administer your pet Multivitamin Premix Feed, use a dropper specially designed for this purpose or mix it with some pet’s food. To ensure your pet consumes all of the medication, it is best to hand feed the medicated food or treat, rather than mixing it into a large portion that the pet may not completely consume.
- For animal use only;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;